Datumate is pleased to announce a new software release for DatuSurvey™. The new release introduces new DTM capabilities and enhance Datumate’s unique 2D vectorized measurements. In addition, the release contains significant linkage performance improvements; speed, scale and usability, designed to make user’s workflow even more flawless, efficient and accurate.
This release main features are:
- Faster Model Generation – Linkage process was significantly improved to yield higher success rate, resulting in faster model delivery and better accuracy
- Digital Terrain Model (DTM) – A new capability to generate DTM mesh grid and allow export to DXF format to enable opening it up by a standard CAD application
- Objects Removal Using Digital Terrain Model (DTM) – Ability to select an area, specify the grid size, and the filtering parameters in order to mark and remove objects from a terrain. This new capability enables users to perform volumetric measurements that disregard noise and objects to achieve more accurate results
- Significantly Improved User Experience – Switching between workflow tabs and between images is now much faster and smoother. This allows more effective use of the software, saving users’ time
- If you would like to learn more about DatuSurvey™ or DatuSite™, click here and see the full set of features. To schedule a live demo, click here.
In addition, you are welcome to join one of our weekly webinars to learn about photogrammetry solutions from one of our professional surveyors. To register, click here.