Learn how to use ground and aerial imagery to easily map, measure, analyze and report on the progress of your heavy civil and infrastructure construction projects.
Efficient construction depends on close site monitoring, site inspection, and collaboration among stakeholders. Without these elements, a construction project quickly overshoots its budget and runs into severe delays. That spells a nightmare for project owners and contractors.
Datumate’s 4D infrastructure construction data analytics platform is a cloud-based, AI-powered Photogrammetry is the science of obtaining accurate measurements and three-dimensional information from photographs. It ... More and drone mapping platform designed and built for Infrastructure construction refers to the process of designing, planning, and building physical structures and facilitie... More. It enables you to easily monitor project progress, ensure quality, and make smart decisions based on meaningful metrics and insights.
In our on-demand webinar you will learn how to:
- Track progress, detect deviation and prevent costly rework
- Improve productivity and bridge resource gaps by giving your teams visibility into construction site information and data analytics
- Give your teams what they need to work smarter and not harder with advanced drone and Construction data analytics involves using data to gain insights and make informed decisions related to construction pro... More
- Drastically reduce the amount of time and resources needed for onsite visits and supervision of projects
- Create automated engineering reports