Efficient construction depends on close site monitoring, site inspection, and collaboration among stakeholders. Without these elements, a construction project may quickly run into severe delays and go over budget.
Datumate’s 4D Infrastructure construction refers to the process of designing, planning, and building physical structures and facilitie... MoreConstruction data analytics involves using data to gain insights and make informed decisions related to construction pro... More platform is a cloud-based, AI-powered platform designed and built for Infrastructure construction refers to the process of designing, planning, and building physical structures and facilitie... More. It enables you to easily monitor project progress, ensure quality, and make smart decisions based on meaningful metrics and insights.
In our on-demand webinar you will learn how to:
- Turn your drone data into analytics and insights
- Leverage the power of AI to digitize your construction site
- Track progress, detect deviation and prevent costly rework
- Enhance collaboration, reduce uncertainty and improve efficiency
- Compare A digital as-built is a digital representation of a building or infrastructure that accurately reflects its current stat... More vs. Design
- Create automated engineering reports
- and much more