Learn how turn your aerial drone data into accurate construction data analytics for heavy civil projects
The rising popularity and increasing availability of drones is changing the construction industry, making it much easier and more efficient to map and track the progress of critical infrastructure projects like roads and railways.
That said, the quality of the provided drone mapping is directly related to the set-up and preparation process.
Moreover, the ability to capture and store Construction site data refers to any type of data that is generated or collected during the construction process. This c... More using drones is just the beginning of the story – especially in the case of complex Civil construction is a branch of engineering that involves the design, construction, and maintenance of the built envir... More projects.
Such projects require specialized infrastructure project management tools such as DatuBIM.
In our on-demand webinar, you will learn about:
- Drone trends and usage in construction
- Best practices for Drone mapping is the process of creating maps and 3D models of geographic areas using images and data captured by drones... More in linear construction projects
- The importance of multisource data in Digital construction, also known as construction technology or construction 4.0, refers to the use of digital tools and ... More
- From The term aerial mapping refers to a technique that captures photographs and measurements from above using unmanned drone... More to A digital as-built is a digital representation of a building or infrastructure that accurately reflects its current stat... More models
- Using a digital diary for recording construction site progress from design to delivery
- Deviation analysis – clash detection, "As-built" refers to the final and accurate documentation of a completed construction project or engineering design. It ... More vs. design, visual inspections
- Progress tracking – monitoring of work progress and quality