Professional 3D Mapping Software
Expedite Monitoring, Inspection, and Stockpile Volume Calculations
Get Your Job Done, Faster
Generate maps, point cloud for 3D modeling, live volume calculations and reports to effectively plan projects and monitor construction sites.
Reduce your costs, significantly
DatuSite™ professional photogrammetry solution significantly reduces operational expenses by employing drone imagery and ground photography.
Digitize your processes for higher efficiency
QUICK & AUTOMATED PROCESS
Accelerate turnaround from image taking to maps, models and reports.
HIGH PRECISION VOLUME CALCULATION
From field to report in less than one hour.
AUTOMATIC SCALING AND ANCHORING
Fast reports with basing scaling and anchoring on GPS data.
WORK DIRECTLY ON DENSE POINT CLOUD
Work with simple, intuitive workflows.
VERTICAL OR OBLIQUE IMAGES SUPPORT
Get optimal results in diverse job types.
EXPORT TO MODELS & MAPS
Use multiple density levels and file types.
DENSE POINT CLOUD
See DatuSite™ in Action
- Quick & automated process from image taking to maps, models and reports
- Automatically associates all images using state-of-the-art image processing technology
- Use Image GPS data for accurate models and more reliable linkage. Project images can be visualized in a map view.
- Dense Point Cloud generation and visualization. Work directly on dense point cloud to create high accuracy volume calculation.
- Multiple outputs – Orthophoto, projection on 2D planes, volume calculation, Point cloud and 3D textureMesh model
- Ideal for stockpiles, 3D model & topographic surveys and reports
- Vertical or oblique images support for optimal results in diverse job types
- Automatic rough scaling and anchoring, based on GPS data
- True Orthophoto export
- Point cloud projection on 2D planes
- Integrated with DatuFlyTM, our professional Imagery App for Drones
- Export models and maps using multiple density levels and file types, including DXF, PLY, PDF, JPG, BMP, LAS, LAZ
- Generate PDF reports and export control points in plain text
- Chinese language support
- Available with subscription model or perpetual license
DatuSite™ software is designed to work on common office PCs and standard laptops.
Windows 7 (64-bit) Enterprise, Ultimate or Professional
Windows 8.1 (64-bit) Enterprise or Professional
Windows 10 (64-bit) Enterprise or Professional
Minimum: Intel core i5 or equivalent
Minimum: 16GB RAM
Recommended: 32GB RAM
Minimum: 40GB SSD of free space for every 250 20MP images project
Recommended: 60GB SSD of free space for every 250 20MP images project
|Screen / Graphics Card||
Display Resolution: at least 1600×900 with True Color
Minimum: NVidia 750 GTX
Recommended: NVidia 1070 GTX
|Connectivity||Internet connection for installation, activation and upgrades|
|Compatibility||DXF file formats: DXF 2006 onwards|
Choose your perfect plan
DatuSite™ comes with flexible pricing options.
Monthly30 Days Subscription Plan
Annual365 Days Subscription Plan
PerpetualPerpetual Desktop License
Upgrades Included for 1 Year
Support Included for 1 Year