Smart Aerial Photogrammetry Software
Cut operating costs without sacrificing accuracy
DatuSurvey boosts office productivity while reducing expensive and risky fieldwork.
Transform aerial and ground photography into accurate, georeferenced 2D maps and 3D models through automated, intuitive processes.
Accelerate projects of all sizes by drafting objects and taking measurements directly on images.
Enjoy multiple outputs, including DTM, mesh models and projections on 2D planes, as well as orthophoto, volume calculation, point cloud, and 3D texture.
Empower your business with innovation
- Dense Point Cloud generation and visualization
- True Orthophoto export
- Point cloud projection on 2D planes
- Automated job type identification
- Integrated with DatuFly, a professional Imagery App for Drones
- Ground photo-shooting for small jobs
- Automatically associates all images using state-of-the-art image processing technology
- High precision map generation – 1:250 scale maps
- Supports vertical and oblique images for optimal results in diverse job types
- Easily define or import/export your codes
- Automatically generates a sparse points cloud
- Quickly geo-reference using just a few control points
- Use Image GPS data for more accurate models and more reliable linkage. Project images can be visualized in a map view
- Scale-reference volumetric and architectural projects using meter measurements
- Draft objects and make measurements directly on your images
- Automatically generate topo-points and reconstruct a 3D model. Ideal for stockpiles and topographic surveys
- Export your drafting using multiple file types including ENH, NEH, DXF, PLY, PDF, LAS, PNG, GTIFF
- Generate PDF reports and export control points in plain text
- Chinese language support
- Available as time-based license or perpetual license, single user or network license
- Available as professional or enterprise software package
DatuSite™ software is designed to work on common office PCs and standard laptops.
Windows 7 (64-bit) Enterprise, Ultimate or Professional
Windows 8.1 (64-bit) Enterprise or Professional
Windows 10 (64-bit) Enterprise or Professional
Minimum: Intel core i5 or equivalent
Minimum: 16GB RAM
Recommended: 32GB RAM
Minimum: 40GB SSD of free space for every 250 20MP images project
Recommended: 60GB SSD of free space for every 250 20MP images project
|Screen / Graphics Card||
Display Resolution: at least 1600×900 with True Color
Minimum: NVidia 750 GTX
Recommended: NVidia 1070 GTX
|Connectivity||Internet connection for installation, activation and upgrades|
|Compatibility||DXF file formats: DXF 2006 onwards|
Fast, intuitive and accurate
See how your peers use DatuSurvey in diverse projects
CDOT (Colorado Department of Transportation) needed to survey a water pond to ensure the safety of travelers on the nearby highway. The purpose of the survey was to calculate the maximal volume of water that can fill the pond before overflow occurs.
A DJI Phantom 3 drone, managed by DatuFly™ professional surveying app, was used for easy and harmless photoshooting. The aerial photography was then processed using DatuSurveyTM Enterprise photogrammetry software.
The required task was to survey and draft a 3D CAD plan, with a measurement accuracy of better than 2 centimeters (5-6 hundredths of a foot), of a pedestrian bridge.
Choose your perfect plan
DatuSurvey™ comes with flexible pricing options.
30 Days Subscription Plan
DatuSurvey Enterprise Annual Plan365 Days Subscription Plan
Perpetual Desktop License
Upgrades Included for 1 Year
Support Included for 1 Year