Smart Aerial Photogrammetry Software
Cut operating costs without sacrificing accuracy
DatuSurvey boosts office productivity while reducing expensive and risky fieldwork.
Transform aerial and ground photography into accurate, georeferenced 2D maps and 3D models through automated, intuitive processes.
Accelerate projects of all sizes by drafting objects and taking measurements directly on images.
Enjoy multiple outputs, including DTM, mesh models and projections on 2D planes, as well as orthophoto, volume calculation, point cloud, and 3D texture.
Empower your business with innovation
- Dense Point Cloud generation and visualization
- True Orthophoto export
- Point cloud projection on 2D planes
- Automated job type identification
- Integrated with DatuFly, a professional Imagery App for Drones
- Ground photo-shooting for small jobs
- Automatically associates all images using state-of-the-art image processing technology
- High precision map generation – 1:250 scale maps
- Supports vertical and oblique images for optimal results in diverse job types
- Easily define or import/export your codes
- Automatically generates a sparse points cloud
- Quickly geo-reference using just a few control points
- Use Image GPS data for more accurate models and more reliable linkage. Project images can be visualized in a map view
- Scale-reference volumetric and architectural projects using meter measurements
- Draft objects and make measurements directly on your images
- Automatically generate topo-points and reconstruct a 3D model. Ideal for stockpiles and topographic surveys
- Export your drafting using multiple file types including ENH, NEH, DXF, PLY, PDF, LAS, PNG, GTIFF
- Generate PDF reports and export control points in plain text
- Chinese language support
- Available as time-based license or perpetual license, single user or network license
- Available as professional or enterprise software package
DatuSite™ software is designed to work on common office PCs and standard laptops.
Windows 7 (64-bit) Enterprise, Ultimate or Professional
Windows 8.1 (64-bit) Enterprise or Professional
Windows 10 (64-bit) Enterprise or Professional
Minimum: Intel core i5 or equivalent
Minimum: 16GB RAM
Recommended: 32GB RAM
Minimum: 40GB SSD of free space for every 250 20MP images project
Recommended: 60GB SSD of free space for every 250 20MP images project
|Screen / Graphics Card||
Display Resolution: at least 1600×900 with True Color
Minimum: NVidia 750 GTX
Recommended: NVidia 1070 GTX
|Connectivity||Internet connection for installation, activation and upgrades|
|Compatibility||DXF file formats: DXF 2006 onwards|
Fast, intuitive and accurate
See how your peers use DatuSurvey in diverse projects
As part of the UK’s A14 improvement scheme which is one of the UK’s largest road projects, it was required to map a busy A14 highway junction including a highway intersection and a railway line. The complex mapping included multiple infrastructure layers (bridge, road and railway line) as well as an accurate snapshot of the surrounding buildings to avoid future damage claims during road reconstruction work.
Courts at Clarksburg is an area that is being prepared for building homes. The area surveyed is an open area where infrastructure work has been done. The objective of this project is to survey the area to check the level of filled slab areas in an effort to compare it to the planned levels. And also to check quantities of cut and fill needed to finish the prep work.
The objective of this project is to survey a residential area and detect changes in structures for property taxation purposes. The area surveyed included about 50 houses which were clearly shown on an orthophoto and as a dense point cloud as well.
Doppler radar is being implemented in baseball and softball venues around the world to track the trajectory of pitched and hit balls. All physical obstructions that are within the azimuth of the Doppler radar field of view were identified using the model.
High precision stockpile volume calculation was required to be accomplished in a short time, without using Ground Control Points in a safe and automated process. The area was surveyed with DJI Phantom 4 Pro with the use of DatuFly™ drone app. The received images were later on processed with DatuSurvey™ Enterprise.
Choose your perfect plan
DatuSurvey™ comes with flexible pricing options.
30 Days Subscription Plan
DatuSurvey Enterprise Annual Plan365 Days Subscription Plan
Perpetual Desktop License
Upgrades Included for 1 Year
Support Included for 1 Year