Bring your talent, passion and creativity to help us automate the field-to-plan process in the Construction, Surveying, and Infrastructure markets.
We are always looking for talented people to join our team. If you have the desire to be part of an innovative team and amazing people in a fun and rewarding environment, send us your resume to email@example.com.
Datumate is looking for an Experienced Front-End Web Developer to join our R&D team to develop our flagship product, DatuBIM.
- Develop a we based 2D & 3D interactive viewer and product for the Construction Tech domain
- Web applications, React.js, experience with SPA’s
- Experience or knowledge with WebGL, AWS
- A perfect fit would be experience with Cesium.js
- BSC in Computer Science
Character: Hit the ground running
Director of Marketing
Datumate is looking for an experienced Director of Marketing who will be responsible for planning, development and implementation of all of the Organization’s marketing strategies, marketing communications, channel marketing and public relations activities, both external and internal.
- Create, implement and measure a comprehensive marketing strategy, market communication, new media, online, client acquisition and publications
- Develop short- annual and long-term plans and budgets for the marketing activities, communications, monitor progress and evaluate performance
- Maintain relationships with customers by organizing and developing specific customer- relations programs; determining company presence at conventions, annual meetings, trade associations, and seminars
- Lead projects such as cause-related marketing and special events
- Responsible for developing, driving and implementing channel marketing activity for selected groups of channel partner
- Develop and sustain strong working relationships with business partners
- Ensure articulation of organization’s desired image and position, assure consistent communication of image and position both internal and external
- Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all organization publications
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in direct marketing and communication with demonstrated success in a software (preferably SaaS) company , B2B and web marketing
- Proven experience in new marketing approaches, new media and client acquisition
- Proven experience in online marketing and advertising
- Experience in strategic planning, communications planning and management
- Experience in channel marketing - strong advantage
- University graduate in business, marketing, communications or an equivalent combination of education
- Strong communicator, excellent written, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Possess strong leadership with ability to motivate and influence others
- Creative and strategic thinker with an excellent judgment in an agile work environment